Harry Potter Walking Tour For Muggles In London
OverviewFor 2.5 hours, your tour guides will whisk you away on a magical adventure to explore the Harry Potter movie locations in London. Uncover places that inspired J. K. Rowling and your guide will share weird and wonderful behind-the-scenes stories. You will be led in small groups of a maximum 15 people as you cover some London landmarks passed on the tour as a little bonus. Some of the tour highlights are the entrances to the Leaky Cauldronand the Ministry of Magic, the inspirations for Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley and lots more. Choose from one of four departure times when you book.
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your tour guide at a central location in London at your selected time. Take the most entertaining tour of the movie sights and locations that inspired the Harry Potter series. Even the most ardent fans will learn something new and if you aren't the biggest fan of the series, you will surely learn something interesting about London and what turned this story into a phenomenon.
See sites such as the entrance to theLeakyCauldron, theClinkprison, The Wobbly Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral from afar, The Golden Hinde, Westminster Station, (a few iconic London Landmarks), the Ministryof Magic and you will finish off by Charing Cross Road, where you will see the inspiration for Diagon andKnocturn Alley!
Inclusions for Harry Potter Walking Tour For Muggles In London
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Harry Potter Walking Tour For Muggles In London
- Tube fare from London Bridge station to Westminster Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If tour is cancelled due to dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers