Harry Potter Walking Tour Of London
OverviewOn this 2 hour Harry Potter London Walk youll visit some of the sites used in London for the Harry Potter film series including the Leaky Cauldron, the Ministry of Magic and many other famous film locations and places of interest.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourTake a Harry Potter walking tour into the magical world of wizardry in London. Learn about Londons rich wizarding history, wonderful facts about the books and films and see many of the Harry Potter film locations used in London, these including the Ministry of Magic and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron.
The tour will include familiar Harry Potter film locations as well as iconic London landmarks and known attractions including St Pauls Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, Tate Modern, Borough and Leadenhall Markets and Monument.
Along the path of your Harry Potter walking tour youll have lots of opportunity to take pictures and see the different film locations up close. Tour group sizes are limited to ensure you have the best experience. On the tour you will go on a short tube journey, therefore you will need an Oystercard to travel in Zone 1 (own expense).
Inclusions for Harry Potter Walking Tour Of London
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Harry Potter Walking Tour Of London
- Zone 1-2 Travel Card
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- A visit to Platform 9 3/4 (your guide can advise how to get to Kings Cross at the end of the tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer