Harry Potter Walking Tour With Games - London
OverviewThis walking tour is a must for all Harry Potter fans. Meet your guide outside the Palace Theatre, and begin explore the exquisitely magical world that Harry and his friends found themselves in, on this amazing 2 hour walk. Your maximum group size of 35 will be sorted out into their 4 houses by the sorting hat. Then you will visit many of the famous landmarks from the films, and compete to outwit your guide with your knowledge of the story!
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Visit all the inspirational areas of London that led JK Rowling to create the wizarding world we all know and love. See where all the films were shot in some of London's finest and most historical areas. Learn a thing or too about our amazing city too.
You'll be sorted by a sorting hat into your destined Hogwarts House, with a gift to mark the occasion. Your guide will be quizzing you and keeping score for each house too, so get studying your Harry Potter trivia. Not only is there an animated scoreboard, there are video clips to see to remind you of the scene you're looking at. Grab one of the available costume pieces and reenact famous scenes too - may the best house win.
Use your knowledge of spells to outwit the guide and seek out inspirations and film locations around the stunning city of London.
Marvel at locations, such as the entrance to the fictional Diagon Alley, invisible to the Muggle world, the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, soak in the views fromthe bridge, which was destroyed in theHalf Blood Prince.
You will start at the theatre that's currently showing "the Cursed Child", set 19 years after the battle of Hogwarts. From there, head down Charing Cross road following the route of the Deatheaters flight to Diagon Alley. Then visit the inspiration for Knocturn Alley and then a short walk down to Trafalgar Square to the Ministry of Magic. This 2-hour walk will take you from Leicester Square, to Trafalgar Square to the Thames, then over to St. Pauls Cathedral, to Millenium Bridge, then Borough Market and London Bridge. Finish your tour at Platform 9 3/4 of course, to check your house score.
Comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather are advised.
Inclusions for Harry Potter Walking Tour With Games
- Walking tour
- HP Souvenirs
- Games and quizzes
Exclusions for Harry Potter Walking Tour With Games
- Gratuities (optional)
- A ZONE 1 Travelcard will not be included in the ticket price (5.90)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if assistance is required
The tour lasts 2 hours and is 2km (1.2mi) in length. The pace is very easy however, and there aren't many hills
This tour is guaranteed to run, no matter how many people on the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.