Hartley's Crocodile And Beach Combo From Cairns
OverviewSpend the morning at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures and chill out at Palm Cove, a beautiful palm-fringed white sandy beach, in the afternoon. Get up-close to some of the biggest reptiles in the world, and meet iconic Australian wildlife at the Hartley's. Learn about sustainable use and conservation on the Crocodile Farm tour. Enjoy a boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon and entertaining wildlife presentations. In the afternoon chill out at the beach and enjoy a tropical paradise in Palm Cove, which offers a wide range of facilities including a swimming enclosure, picnic/BBQ areas, a seafront jetty, fine dining restaurants, cafès, spa/massage services, and water sports.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourDepart Cairns at 8:30am and travel north passing through sugar cane farmlands and along a scenic coastal road. The trip will take approximately 45 minutes. There is heaps to see and do at Hartley's -- not only can you get up close to Australian crocodiles, you can also hand feed kangaroos, wallabies, and cassowaries. You even have the opportunity of holding and cuddling a koala (at additional cost). See a wide variety of Australian wildlife in a beautiful and relaxed bushland setting.
Highlights at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures include:
- 9:30am: Cassowary Feeding and Wetland tour
- 10am: Crocodile Farm Tour to learn about sustainable use and conservation of crocodiles.
- 10:30am: Boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon to see crocodiles and other wildlife.
- 11am: Crocodile Feeding
At 1:30pm you will be picked you up from the Hartley's Crocodile Adventures and driven to Palm Cove. In Palm Cove, you will find your own piece of paradise and you can choose to spend your afternoon as you wish. Suggestions of things to do in Palm Cove include:
- Walk for miles along the beautiful white sandy beach.
- Take a refreshing swim in the patrolled swimming enclosure
- Check out the locals fishing along the seafront jetty, and enjoy the fantastic views
- Have coffee or a leisurely lunch at one of the many restaurants and cafe's along the waterfront esplanade (at own expense)
- Enjoy cool sun-downers at one of several fully licenced bars (at own expense)
- Reward yourself with a spa treatment or massage (at own expense)
- Hire a kayak or jetski - paddle out and around Double Island and "Scouts Hat" Islands located just offshore (at own expense)
You will be picked up in Palm Cove at 5pm to be taken back to your accommodation in Cairns.
Inclusions for Hartley's Crocodile And Beach Combo From Cairns
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Hartley's Crocodile And Beach Combo From Cairns
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Kayak or Jetski Hire
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Green Island Day Trip from Cairns
- Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge and Daintree Rainforest Premium Day Tour
- 2-Day Best of Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
- Aboriginal Cultural Daintree Rainforest Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Cairns