Harvard "Hahvahd" Campus Walking Tour - Cambridge
OverviewThe Hahvahd Tour is the most popular tour of America's oldest university! The 70-minute tour is a theatrical journey through Harvard's historic campus from the perspective of a current student. Enjoy hilarious tales of Harvard history and culture!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and group at a location in Cambridge and embark on a 70-minute student-led walking tour of Harvard University, one of the countrys top colleges, founded in 1636. Throughout this ever-popular Hahvahd tour, your informative guide a current university student will offer a unique perspective of college life at the famed institution, of which 44 current and former faculty members are Nobel laureates.
Head to the 25-acre (10-hectare) Harvard Yard, the oldest section of the university, and view the brick facades of the dormitories, libraries and classrooms. Your guide will point out Old Yard, including Harvards oldest standing building Massachusetts Hall, constructed in 1720 as well as New Yard. See historical edifices like Memorial Hall, Sever Hall, the Widener Library and the Harvard Lampoon, as well as the statue of John Harvard the universitys founder.
As you tour the grounds, be entertained by your guides stories and Harvard lore partly scripted and partly shared from personal experience. Learn about the most famous people to attend Harvard, hear historical anecdotes and get an insiders view of current college life. After a stop at the Plaza, Winthrop Park and Mt Auburn Street in Harvard Square, complete your tour at the Harvard Shop, a student-run souvenir shop.
Inclusions for Harvard "Hahvahd" Campus Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Free illustrated map of Harvard Square
Exclusions for Harvard "Hahvahd" Campus Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour route is less than 1 mile
Parking validation available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.