Harvesting Tea And Making Tea Drink - Yogyakarta
OverviewWho doesnt love tea? But the tea that we mostly drink right now are factory made, and the taste is quite average. In this village, you will experience the real taste of tea with such a soothing effect that makes you not want to drink the usual tea anymore. If you like sweet, we will combine the tea with palm sugar which makes it even better. Not only that, you will pick the tea leaves yourselves, and process it into one of the most delicious tea ever. This experience is perfect for tea lover, or anyone seeking a new adventure.
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up at your hotel to a village west of Yogyakarta, where a beautiful tea plantation lays. Enjoy welcome drink while the instructor explains about the plantation, local tea industry and local people economy. We will walk through the plantation and learn how to pick tea leaves, which will later be processed into drinkable tea. Enjoy amazing view of the plantation, then continue to the tea processing house in the village. You will learn how to make a Sangit Tea, a local trademark tea of the village. Enjoy a glass of tea with palm sugar, and end your experience with traditional lunch. We will drive you back to the meeting point/hotel.
Inclusions for Harvesting Tea And Making Tea Drink
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Harvesting Tea And Making Tea Drink
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Temple's Meditation
- Prambanan Temple Admission Tickets
- Borobudur Temples' Admission Tickets
- De Mata 3D Trick Eye Museum Admission Package
- 7 Days 6 Nights Central Java Cycling Tour
- Half Day Borobudur by Bike
- Mt Merapi at Sunrise and Jomblang Cave by Jeep from Yogyakarta
- Private Jogja Day Trip from Yogyakarta with Hotel Pickup