Haunted DC Walking Tour On Capitol Hill - Washington D. C.
OverviewHear spectral stories on a haunted walking tour around one of the most haunted buildings in the world – the Capitol Building where the U.S. Congress meets!
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins at 8:30pm outside the Starbucks on Capitol Hill.
Have you heard the stories about the drunken phantasm, the judgmental visitant or the presidential phantom? Youll learn these and more on a 90-minute walking tour of DCs Capitol Hill. Meet the ghost of Americas sixth president John Quincy Adams, mingle with the spirit of James Madison, and get to know the phantom of William Howard Taft.
Explore haunted locations in and around the Capitol building with your expert guide, and be prepared for a shock or two as you go.
Enjoy frightfully good fun while delving into the political history of Washington DC.
Inclusions for Haunted DC Walking Tour On Capitol Hill
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Walking Tour
Exclusions for Haunted DC Walking Tour On Capitol Hill
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions. Dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.