Haunted French Quarter Tour - New Orleans
OverviewVenture into the realm of the unknown by touring "America's most haunted city."
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourExperience the French Quarter after dark through the enthralling storytelling of the city's most informed raconteurs. Based in fact, all tales are accurately conveyed, providing a superb history lesson which transitions into some of the most chilling narratives ever told.
As frightening as it is enticing, this tour visits the sites of some of the city's most legendary hauntings, like the Ghost in Pirates Alley, the LaLaurie Mansion, the Witch of the French Opera, the Ghost of the Quadroon Mistress, Pere Dagobert of the St. Louis Cathedral, the specter of General PGT Beauregard, the Phantom of the Orleans Hotel, and Spirits of the Mississippi River.
Inclusions for Haunted French Quarter Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Haunted French Quarter Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.