Haunted Memphis Bus Tour
OverviewCome and explore the darker side of Memphis. This 90 minute tour you will learn some Memphis history and about dark hauntings, disasters, murders and local legends.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Likely to Sell Out
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourLet us "endarken" you with amazing stories, history, hauntings and local legends on your haunted 90-minute bus tour.
Your informative and entertaining guides will share the dark history of Memphis including murders, hauntings and the interesting local history of Memphis. You will make 2 stops while on this tour: one in downtown at the scene of a ghost story, where we will do some investigating and the other at the Victorian Village, home of the Woodruff Fontaine House which was featured on Ghost Hunters.Make sure you have your camera's ready as therewill be multiple photo opportunities. You also may catch your own paranormal evidence of orbs, apparitions and spectral figures.
Along the way, you will drive by historical and haunted locations in Memphis thatinclude the infamous Ernestine and Hazels; The Metal Museum; Native AmericanMounds; The Arcade Restaurant - Memphis' oldest cafe; and The Orpheum theater. You will hear more stories and see more locations throughout the tour so prepare to shiver, shake and learn why Memphis is more of a haunted city than you think.
Inclusions for Haunted Memphis Bus Tour
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Haunted Memphis Bus Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.