Haunted Pub Tour - Portland
OverviewThis spine-tingling ghost tour explores Portlands historic Old Town District, a vibrant area with beautiful 1800s buildings, cobblestone streets and a wicked past. Taste beer at Portland's top breweries and uncover the city's wicked and lawless past on a Haunted Pub Tour.Go back in time with stories fromPortlands early days when the city was overrun with kidnapping, gangs, prostitution, gambling and opium dens. Along the way you'll sample 7 local craft beers from two top Portland Breweries.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Free drinks included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourThe Old Town Historic District in downtown Portland is lively with drinking establishments and restaurants today, but 120 years ago, it was home to many of Portlands less savory episodes some would even go so far as to say 'wicked and lawless.' More over, it makes for the perfect stage for a Haunted Pub Tour.
In addition to (alleged) ghosts, the tour guide will offer stories from Portlands early days, when Old Town was home to drug trades, gambling, and prostitution. Learn about the notorious 'crimps,' whose rampant kidnapping tactics earned Portland the dubious distinction of being known as the most dangerous port city of the western hemisphere in the 1890s.
The tour will stop at three historic pubs for beer tastings and stories about Portland. Guests will hear first-hand accounts of recent paranormal encounters while sampling seven local craft Oregon beers some are award-winning. Featured pubs include Kells Irish Pub and Brewery, Dan and Louis Oyster Bar, and Old Town Pizza, which is housedinside the old Merchant Hotel, known as Portlands most-haunted building.
The walking portion of the tour covers less than one mile and is entirely above ground. It has been rated as 'mildly spooky.'
Inclusions for Haunted Pub Tour
- Seven craft-beer samples included (approximately 5 ounce pours)
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Haunted Pub Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years old
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum of 5 passengers
Maximum of 20 passengers
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Morning Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland
- Wine Tour of Willamette Valley with a Personal Sommelier
- Private Arrival Transfer: Portland International Airport to Hotel
- Best of Portland Small-Group Sightseeing Tour
- Mt Hood Day Trip from Portland to Multnomah Falls and Hood River
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Portland International Airport
- Downtown Portland Walking Tour
- 2.5-hour Coffee and Doughnut Tour in Downtown Portland