Haunted Tales Of Downtown Los Angeles
OverviewJoin this 2-hour walking tour of the haunted tales of Downtown Los angeles. This ghost tour will focus on the mysterious past, infamous tales and unsolved crimes that haunt the City of Los Angeles.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 6:30pm in front of Pico House just across the street from Union Station. For two hours, you'll walk through some of Los Angeles' spookiest sites as your guide recounts true stories of unsolved murders and ongoing mysteries. Are the footsteps and voices heard in Pico House the ghosts of Pio Pico, the last Mexican governor of California, who built the hotel? Or are they the cries of the immigrants killed nearby during the Chinatown Massacre of 1871? Does Rudolf Valentino still haunt his old suite at the Alexandria Hotel? Walk the underground pedestrian tunnels beneath Civic Center, learn about the bomb that leveled the L.A. Times building in 1910 and killed 21 people, and ponder what is perhaps the city's oldest cold case: the infamous 1947 murder of Elizabeth Short, "The Black Dahlia." The tour ends at Pershing Square Downtown.
Inclusions for Haunted Tales Of Downtown Los Angeles
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Haunted Tales Of Downtown Los Angeles
- Gratuities (optional)
- Rail fare (from Pershing Square)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Metro rail available to take you back to LA Union Station. Rail fare not included with ticket purchase
Parental guidance is advised due to the nature of the stories and graphics shown during the tour
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you can choose an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament with Transport from Los Angeles
- RapidShuttle - Premium SUV Shore Excursions
- Self-Guided Los Angeles Hunt
- Hollywood Tours & Celebrity Homes - 'The Original Hollywood Tour' - Open Air Bus
- RapidShuttle From LAX or LAX Hotels LA Cruise Terminal
- The Best of Los Angeles
- LAX Layover Tours Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and more
- Private Los Angeles City Tour