Haunted Vaults And Graveyard Walking Tour In Edinburgh
OverviewYour knowledge guide shall take you to Greyfriar's Kirkyard, home of the famous Greyfriar's Bobby – nice dog – who had cocked his leg where rotting corpses lay below and whose names were made famous in many novels and history books, sending chills down many a reader's spine. Then on to the infamous and haunted Niddry Street underground vaults, most haunted place in Edinburgh and probably one of the scariest in the world! Once home to the destitute, prostitutes, criminals, witches and a hellfire club, and is possessed by something evil that awaits you
- Fully narrated tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourWould you be brave enough to visit the top most haunted place in Edinburgh and the 4th most haunted place on the same tour? This tour takes in the Greyfriar's Kirkyard, home of the famous Greyfriar's Bobby, and also the incredible South Bridge Vaults.
The graveyard at Greyfriar's is full of gothic monuments and rotting corpses, whose names were made famous in many novels and history books. Grim history saturates this special place and our guide will be very happy to enlighten you in all the gory details!
Then on to the infamous and haunted Niddry Street underground vaults, probably the scariest place in the world! Hear of the regular paranormal occurrences and how some of characters from history seem to have never left... Once home to the destitute, prostitutes, criminals, witches and a hellfire club, our Haunted Vault is now possessed by something evil that awaits you.
Please wear stout footwear, and this tour is not suitable for those under 16 or those of a nervous disposition. You have been warned!!!
Inclusions for Haunted Vaults And Graveyard Walking Tour In Edinburgh
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Haunted Vaults And Graveyard Walking Tour In Edinburgh
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age recommendation 16+
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Lake District and Hadrian's Wall Small Group Tour from Edinburgh
- 3-Day Speyside Whisky Tour from Edinburgh
- 5-Day Orkney Islands Tour from Edinburgh Including the Scottish Highlands
- Full-Day Trip to Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands
- Royal Edinburgh History Experience
- Whisky and Highland Waterfalls Day Trip from Edinburgh