Hawaiian Foodie Tour - Honolulu
OverviewPedal to the base of Diamond Head with its unique neighborhoods and secluded beaches. Visit 10 to 16 local eats in the Diamond Head, Kapahulu and Kaimuki neighborhoods on this all-inclusive 3 to 4-hour foodie tour. Enjoy a taste of paradise accompanied by interesting historical narration from your guide. Snack on meats and sweets with veggies, fish, fruits and juices. This tour is a must for food lovers. Please note: guests with food allergies are recommended to inform your guide, so they can plan a healthy meal that suits you.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourFollowing meeting at a central Waikiki Beach location, you'll receive your bike, helmet safety gear, water and snacks. Great for the entire family, you'll be able to taste your way through Hawaii while sightseeing through local neighborhoods. Begin a bike ride to visit local diners, cafes and restaurants featuring local and Hawaiian cuisine. Stop at 10 to 16 local eats in the Diamond Head, Kapahulu and Kaimuki neighborhoods and try samples at 5-6 stops, including various meats, vegetables, fish, sweets, fruits and juices.
Please note: tour can be tailored to meet your needs. Riding distance will be between 5-9 miles and take about 3 to 4 hours.
Inclusions for Hawaiian Foodie Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Hawaiian Foodie Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.