Headset-free Friday Night Vatican Tour With Aperitif Buffet Inside The Museums - Rome
OverviewEach summer,when daytime temperatures can reach unbearable levels, the Vatican Museums opens its doors once a week on Fridaysafter official opening hours. Take advantage of thisunique opportunity toexperience the Museums in thecomfortably cooler eveningand join this small-group, headset-free tour of 10 people or less which also includes a luxurious aperitivo buffet inside the Museums & even a classical music concert (select Fridays).
- Small group ensures personal service
- Skip the line
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourEach summer, when daytime temperatures can reach unbearable levels, the Vatican Museums opens its doors once a week on Fridays after official opening hours. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to experience the Museums in the comfortably cooler evening and join this small-group, headset-free tour of 10 people or less which also includes a luxurious aperitivo buffet inside the Museums & even a classical music concert (select Fridays).
Access is limited to pre-booked guests only, and using our pre-reserved entrance we'll gain access to the Vatican Museums well after official opening hours, when twilight casts a golden glow over the Museums which have been especially lit for this occasion. Once inside, your charismatic English-speaking guide will adjust your itinerary perfectly to include all of the highlights, making it to the Pinecone courtyard just in time to catch the luxurious aperitivo buffet (free drink of your choice included!) and the classic music concert which only goes on select Fridays.
Experience the Sistine Chapel in theless-crowdedevening and discover the Upper Galleries of the Vatican Museums including the Gallery of the Tapestries and Candelabra, the Hall of the Maps, the Octagonal Court, and Raphaels Rooms. You won't miss a single important stop.
Our small groups of 10 people or less are specially authorized to go headset-free inside the museums. No staticky, uncomfortable plastic earphones to get in the way of genuine, face-to-face interaction with your expert Guide - making for the best experience possible.
Your Vatican Night tour endsthe main entrance of the Vatican Museums.
Inclusions for Headset-free Friday Night Vatican Tour With Aperitif Buffet Inside The Museums
- Buffet aperitif and included drink
- Professional art historian guide
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Headset-free Friday Night Vatican Tour With Aperitif Buffet Inside The Museums
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum