Healesville Sanctuary VIP Meet And Feed Day Trip From Melbourne
OverviewSurround yourself with Australian wildlife at one of Australia's biggest wildlife sanctuarys - Healesville Sanctuary, home to over 200 species of birds, mammals and reptiles. Experience a VIP 'Meet and Feed' with an Australian animal. The tour also includes a roast lunch with wine at Fergusson's Winery as well as a visit for a sweet treat at the popular Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. With a 10am start this is a great tour for those who want a little bit of a sleep in!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a relaxing lunch at Fergusson's Winery where they put on a delicious spit roast lunch (vegetarian options available) for guests to enjoy with a glass of wine.
For those who love chocolate and ice cream, you'll then be taken to a chocolate lovers heaven at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Here you can try free samples of chocolates, buy plenty of chocolate and gifts and if you're lucky you may also catch them making the chocolate!
Visit Healesville Sanctuary, home to an abundance of Australian Wildlife set in a natural bushland environment. You can go through Healesville Sanctuary where there is the chance to see koalas, snakes, echidnas, Tasmanian Devils, goannas, platypus and many more. Make sure you stop by the "Spirits of the Sky" show too!
Inclusions for Healesville Sanctuary VIP Meet And Feed Day Trip From Melbourne
- Entrance fees to Healesville Sanctuary
- Visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Driver/guide with live commentary on board
Exclusions for Healesville Sanctuary VIP Meet And Feed Day Trip From Melbourne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne
- Private Transfer Melbourne CBD to Melbourne International and Domestic Airport
- Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip from Melbourne Including Moonlit Sanctuary
- Melbourne Baywatch Half Day Trike Tour for Two
- The Official 'Neighbours' Tour of Ramsay Street