Heart Of Florence Walking Tour
OverviewGuided visit of the imposing Cathedral with its dome by Brunelleschi, the bell-tower by Giotto and the Baptistery of St. John with its fabulous Door of Paradise.
Know More about this tour
Admire with our Guide the marvellous Duomo complex with monuments completely covered in polychrome marbles: the Cathedral with the great Duomo by Brunelleschi, the Baptistery, the Campanile by Giotto. We proceed on to the imposing and singular stone building of the Church of Orsanmichele in which the wonderful tabernacle of Orcagna, a masterpiece of the Florentine Gothic Art, is located. Then you will reach the lively Mercato della Paglia with the famous“piglet”, discover the spectacular beauty of Piazza della Signoria with the sculptural masterpieces of Loggia dei Lanzi and the imposing Palazzo Vecchio with the crenellated tower of Arnolfo, one of the most famous symbols of the city
Inclusions for Heart Of Florence Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 3 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence