Admire with our Guide the marvellous Duomo complex with monuments completely covered in polychrome marbles: the Cathedral with the great Duomo by Brunelleschi, the Baptistery, the Campanile by Giotto. We proceed on to the imposing and singular stone building of the Church of Orsanmichele in which the wonderful tabernacle of Orcagna, a masterpiece of the Florentine Gothic Art, is located. Then you will reach the lively Mercato della Paglia with the famous“piglet”, discover the spectacular beauty of Piazza Della Signoria with the sculptural masterpieces of Loggia dei Lanzi and the imposing Palazzo Vecchio with the crenellated tower of Arnolfo, one of the most famous symbols of the city
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Details :
02:35 PM IN FRONT OF THE LOGGIA DEL BIGALLO (PIAZZA DUOMO ON THE CORNER WITH VIA DE’ CALZAIUOLI)
OverviewGuided visit of the imposing Cathedral with its dome by Brunelleschi, the bell-tower by Giotto and the Baptistery of St. John with its fabulous Door of Paradise.
Know More about this tour
- Professional guide
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 3 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence
- Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including Lunch
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip from Florence
- Uffizi Gallery Tour with Guide
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Florence and Pisa