OverviewCome and experience the sights and sounds of the Heart of the city on this Paris cycling tour through local streets. See the beautiful monuments and tourist attractions as well as immersing yourself in the quaint village atmosphere of the surrounding area.
Know More about this tourThere are two possible routes that your Paris bike tour may take, the Marais area or the Latin Quarter.
Taking a long ride through the ancient districts of the Marais you will first arrive in front of the colorful Centre Pompidou. The Pompidou has amazed and delighted visitors since it was inaugurated in 1977, not just for its outstanding collection of modern art but for its radical architectural statement.
Leaving the Centre Pompidou, you will cross Les Halles and Palais Royal, heading for the Louvre Museum and Seine River ending with a glance at the Gothic Cathedral of Notre Dame.
The Latin Quarter and St Germain are often associated with the cultural and artistic life of Paris. Cross the Latin quarter and the Luxembourg Gardens which are popular with Parisians during the warmer weather with its formal terraces and chestnut groves covering an area of 23 hectares. Continue through the chic streets of St Germain-des-Pres home to the Paris fashion industry as well as bookshops, art galleries, antique dealers and interior design boutiques. Your tour will conclude at the ancient roman site of Arenes de Lutece, once a Roman ampitheatre seating around 10, 000 spectators for gladiatorial combats and other events.
Your guide on the day will choose the best itinerary from the above routes based on traffic conditions, group preferences and weather. There may be more than one itinerary available depending on number of participants on the day.
Inclusions for Heart Of Paris Bike Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Heart Of Paris Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
The distance covered is approximately 8 miles / 13 kilometers
Please note the tour operates as usual during the Tour de France
Tandem bikes for the tour must be requested at time of booking. Where a tandem is not available, two standard bikes will be booked.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.