Heart Of Rome Private Family Tour With Gelato And Pizza
OverviewTake your family on a delicious walk in Romes historic center. With this tour youll see some of the most famous locations of the Eternal City, such as Piazza Navona, Pantheon (exterior) and Trevi fountain with stops for tasting of pizza and gelato, a favorite treat for most all kids and grown-ups! Well make your visit extra fun with different games that will keep the whole family entertained during the whole tour.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Piazza Navona for a 2.5 hour private walking tour that includes Piazza Navona, the ancient Pantheon (exterior), and the beautiful and recently restored Trevi Fountain where you must make a wish! As we walk through the historic center to these sights, we will see many other historic buildings and interesting places that the guide can discuss along the way.
This is the perfect first-time tour of Rome, as it is a wonderful introduction to learn some history about the Romans combined with stops for enjoying food and drinks in one of the greatest cities of all time.
Your fun and friendly private guide will show you some of the best places for the traditional Roman Pizza al Taglio and Gelato. They will also take care that you do not get lost in Romes many side streets and winding alleyways as they show you the sights and tell you stories about the citys rich history.
Inclusions for Heart Of Rome Private Family Tour With Gelato And Pizza
- Private guide
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Heart Of Rome Private Family Tour With Gelato And Pizza
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is suitable for children aged 6 and above
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience