Helicopter And Shotover River Rafting Combo From QueenstownWrite a Review
Join this half-day excursion for the change to experience Queenstown from the air and the water! This helicopter and rafting combo will add some luxury and adventure to your morning or afternoon. helicopter to the remote rafting launch site in Skippers Canyon forged out by gold miners during the big Queenstown gold rush before rafting down the Shotover River.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe Queenstown region is best seen by air. This helicopter and raft combo lets you experience the best of Queenstown by air and water! Experience a scenic helicopter flight that will take you to start of your rafting adventure.
To reach the Shotover River, fly through the wild and rugged Skippers Canyon and above the whitewater that you’re about to tackle before landing on the beach beside the Shotover River. If you’re rafting the Kawarau River, enjoy a scenic flight over turquoise rivers and the lush Gibbston Valley wine region. What better way to start your rafting challenge!
Then test your sense of adventure by paddling your way down the whitewater rapids. The rafting will have you on the water for roughly 1.5 - 2 hours.
Inclusions for Helicopter And Shotover River Rafting Combo From Queenstown
- Short helicopter flight.
- Whiter water rafting down the Shotover River
- Safety briefings, professional raft guide
- All necessary equipment- helmet, wetsuit, booties, life jacket, spray jacket
- Courtesy coach transfers from check-in point
- Hot showers and sauna
Exclusions for Helicopter And Shotover River Rafting Combo From Queenstown
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children aged between 13 and 15 must be accompanied by an adult
Children aged 16 and above can raft alone with a signed consent form from parent/guardian
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Pregnant woman are unable to raft
Minimum age 13 yrs
Minimum weight 40kg
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Basic swimming skills are essential
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Queenstown Zipline Tour
- The Ledge - Queenstown's Sky Swing
- Milford Sound Fly, Cruise And Helicopter Tour From Queenstown
- Kawarau River White Water Sledging
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship Cruise From Queenstown
- Queenstown Kawarau River White Water Rafting
- Dark Ride Movie Simulator
- Half-Day Family Rafting On The Kawarau River
- New Zealand's Biggest Swing: Nevis Swing Queenstown
- Queenstown Jet Boat Ride On Lake Wakatipu And The Kawarau And Shotover Rivers