Helicopter Flight In Dubai
OverviewSee Dubai’s flamboyant sights from the air on a 15- or 25-minute helicopter flight over the city! Aboard a 5-seater helicopter with clear glass sides, glide above the man-made archipelagos of Palm Jumeirah and The World, and loop around the cloud-reaching skyscrapers for which the city is famous. See the luxurious Burj Al-Arab hotel as well as Burj Khalifa, one of the world’s tallest — and most impressive — buildings.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your experience with pick up from your hotel, you will arrive at the Atlantis at Palm Jumeirah at least 45 minutes before your chosen flight time. Check in, and then take a seat in the spacious lounge to listen to a comprehensive safety briefing. Help yourself to a soda or hot drink (own expense), and then leave any personal items in your locker; only cameras are allowed on the flight.
At your start time, follow your pilot to the helipad and then relax in your seat (either beside the pilot or in a row of four seats to the rear) as you take to the skies above Dubai. With iconic Palm Jumeirah and the sea to one side, gaze out over the city as you soar around the sleek high-rise buildings and swanky malls that embody Dubais urban skyscape.
Cruise above downtown Dubai and marvel at Burj Khalifa, one of the worlds tallest man-made buildings, with its pin-sharp tower. Glance down at the luxury sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel, and ogle the sandy beaches that frame the citys bustling streets. Your pilot will point out attractions as you pass them to ensure no sights are missed!
Before returning to the start point at Palm Jumeirah, soar around The World, one of Dubais most ambitious property projects, where nearly 300 man-made islands have been built to look like the continents of the world. Admire Greenland, which was bought by a sheik as an exclusive vacation home, and hear stories about Lebanon, a country owned by a private hotel.
After 15 minutes in the air, loop back to Atlantis at Palm Jumeirah and touch down at the start point where your helicopter experience finishes with drop off back at your hotel. If you have more time free, upgrade to a 25-minute flight and spend longer in the air, checking out all the citys attractions.
Inclusions for Helicopter Flight In Dubai
- Helicopter tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Exclusions for Helicopter Flight In Dubai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infants under 2 years are not permitted board the helicopter
Adult pricing applies to all travelers 2 years old and above
Helicopter tours may be shared with members of other parties; helicopters seat up to 6 people
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Pregnant woman can fly up to 32 weeks with a doctors certificate
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exciting Morning Desert Sports in Dubai
- City Card Dubai
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
- Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Dubai
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai International Airport to Cruise Port
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai Hotel to Cruise Port
- Private Dubai Transfer: Cruise Port to Dubai International Airport
- The Sunriser Morning Desert Dune Bash Tour From Dubai