Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour And Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group
OverviewAdmire Barcelona from every possible angle on a 3.5-hour tour by foot, land and air. Enjoy a walking tour of the Old Town to see highlights such as the atmospheric Gothic Quarter, stunning Gothic Cathedral and colorful Las Ramblas and La Boqueria market. Then, enjoy the sea breeze and city skyline on a 40-minute cruise along the coast aboard a Turkish schooner boat. Finish with a 6-minute helicopter flight, and glide high above Barcelonas beaches and landmarks. Numbers are limited to twelve people for a small-group atmosphere.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourExplore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. Start with a walk through the Old Town.
Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter. Continue to Plaa de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas, passing Plaa del Rei and La Boqueria market on the way to Port Vell. Here, board on pour boat and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the citys skyline and the Mediterranean Sea.
Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port, Olympic Village, mouth of the Bess River, and more
Inclusions for Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour And Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group
- Bilingual tour guide
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes)
- Water-front boat trip (Goleta or Eco Boat)
- Old town guided walking tour
- Premium Small Group maximum capacity 12/15 people per tour
Exclusions for Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour And Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 110kg, in case of exceeding it you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
Premium Small Group maximum capacity 12/15 people per tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace