Helicopter Tour On Oahu: North Shore Sunset Spectacular - HonoluluWrite a Review
See Oahu’s North Shore on a spectacular sunset flight by 4-passenger helicopter — with or without doors! Watch the sun descend into the Pacific and cast its glow across sky during this 30-minute aerial excursion. A licensed pilot narrates the sights and takes you soaring over the Ko‘olau Mountains, Haleiwa town and remote Ka'ena Point. If you’re up for an adrenaline rush, upgrade to the doors-off option.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tourYour sunset helicopter tour takes off from the Turtle Bay Resort helipad on Oahu’s North Shore. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure for a safety briefing, and then board the 4-passenger MD500 helicopter and buckle into your window seat.
With two-way communication between you and the licensed pilot, your tour is enhanced with narration about the island. Soak up the twilight views of sandy beaches tucked between lush mountainsides, and fly over the Ko‘olau Mountains, part of a range that rises above the eastern side of the island. Keep your eyes open for waterfalls running down the green slopes.
Spot Haleiwa, a laid-back surf town whose origins date back to sugar plantations, and see the surrounding beaches of this surfing capital, such as Waimea Bay, Banzai Pipeline and Sunset Beach; they are even more stunning draped in the vibrant hues of sunset.
Click photos of Ka'ena Point, the island’s westernmost tip, which juts into the Pacific Ocean and attracts enormous waves in winter. Then watch the sun disappear below the horizon before your tour ends back at the helipad.
Doors-off upgrade:Fly in the helicopter with the doors off, providing a major heart-pumping experience as you look out at the uninterrupted scenery and feel the rush of air.
Inclusions for Helicopter Tour On Oahu: North Shore Sunset Spectacular
- Two-way headset communication with the pilot
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Helicopter Tour On Oahu: North Shore Sunset Spectacular
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Your safety is our #1 priority; in order to ensure the safety of all passengers, customers that weigh between 265-315lbs must pay a $50 capacity fee at the time of check-in. Guests will be guaranteed a window seat.
All guests weighing over 315lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat at a discounted price. Guests will be guaranteed a window seat. The additional seat may not necessarily be next to them, as the additional seat purchase is a way to safely balance the aircraft. All guests over 315lbs will be required to perform a safety belt fitting no less than 24 hours prior to tour.
All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
Helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.