Helicopter Tour Over Montreal
OverviewDiscover Montreal as you've never seen before as you fly overhead in a helicopter. See the Olympic Stadium, Downtown Montreal, Mount Royal and more from best perspective out there. Fly along the Saint-Laurent to go over the Parc Jean Drapeau, and Jacques Cartier Bridge until the Boucherville Islands. Explore this beautiful city in a totally unique way in this unforgettable tour.
Know More about this tour
The tour will start with quick safety-briefing from your pilot. Get to know the pilot, the aircraft, and feel comfortable before take off. When ready, and after a great photo opportunity in front of the helicopter, you'll take-off immediately and head through the skies to Montreal.
During theride, you'll discover the Quebec Capitol from the sky at the altitude of 1500ft. You'll fly over every monument and see all the best spots of the city from this totally unique perspective. See the Olympic Stadium, Downtown Montreal, and Mount Royal. The twenty minute ride will bring you back to the airport through the Old Port of Montreal and Victoria Bridge.
If you go with the 30-minute ride, you'll fly along the Saint-Laurent to go over the Parc Jean Drapeau, and Jacques Cartier Bridge until the Boucherville Islands. Head over the countryside for views of beautiful landscape, and enjoy the natural splendors of Montreal. The photo opportunities on this flight are abundant and unforgettable. Sightseeing by helicopter is undoubtedly thrilling and luxury afforded to few, so take this opportunity to forgo a traditional city tour and see the city from the endless skies above.
Inclusions for Helicopter Tour Over Montreal
- Helicopter tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Free for children under 24 months
Exclusions for Helicopter Tour Over Montreal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Availability for tour cannot be checked without making a booking.
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs. won't be able to board in the helicopter.
Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.