Heliski Experience & Mountain Hut Overnight With Breakfast & Dinner In Andorra
OverviewBask in an authentic mountain adventure in the amazing nature of Andorra. Breath the fresh air, enjoy a revitalizing walk with snowshoes to a remote mountain hut and taste a traditional dinner next to the fire. When you wake up, after a delicious breakfast, a helicopter is waiting to bring you at the most exciting peaks of Andorra: ski to the uneven paths of the beautiful mountains and enjoy breathtaking views. Pure joy and adrenalin!
Know More about this tour
We will meet at the bus station of Andorra to go to the Vall d'Incles, where we will equip ourselves with snowshoes and frontal light to start our adventure. We will walk for 30 min in snowy paths of intact nature until we reach the remote traditional mountain hut, perfect for a wonderful night in the light and heat of the fire. At you arrival, you will taste the typical sausage of Andorra served with a delicious fondue or raclette.
The hut is very intimate as we can host a maximum of 8 people lodged in 2 rooms (4 beds each room), although if you are less than 4, private usage of the room is guaranteed.After a good rest and a breakfast designed for a day of activity we met with the guide to specify details and review material. The helicopter will be ready to bring you at the peak of Hortell of 2562 m high, where you will admire the immensity of the Ordino Valley. From this peak you will find several paths, ranging from 800 to 1000 meters, which are very attractive for accessibility, by degrees of slope and by level of difficulty.
Inclusions for Heliski Experience & Mountain Hut Overnight With Breakfast & Dinner In Andorra
- Helicopter flights and downhills of approximately 1000m slope each
- Overnight in mountain hut
- Dinner and breakfast in the hut
- Mountain profesional Guide
- Security material, ABS Bag, Avalanche Rescue Equipment, shovel and probe
Exclusions for Heliski Experience & Mountain Hut Overnight With Breakfast & Dinner In Andorra
- Ski material
- Medical Assistance Insurance
- Transfer service from and to the Hotel/heliport (you can rent a private Van)
- We recommend: sunscreen, sunglasses and wide ski
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Meeting point 15 minutes before
Groups of 4 pax per helicopter
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.