Hell's Gate Full-Day Whitewater Rafting Trip With LunchWrite a Review
OverviewThis 7-hour rafting adventure takes you from Boston Bar to Yale, British Columbia. Paddle through the world-famous Hell's Gate rapid in the heart of the Fraser Canyon. Lunch is provided as you enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThis power rafting trip involves large inflatable rafts controlled by your guide and an outboard motor. It's very safe and all you have to do is hang on tight!
Check-in for your rafting adventure at least 30 minutes prior to departure at the beautiful Kumsheen Resort in Lytton, British Columbia.
Your full-day tour starts with a 35-minute bus ride through the heart of the Fraser River Canyon. Upon arrival at the destination of Boston Bar, you'll be equipped with all of the necessary gear and given a safety orientation, before boarding the rafts.
The morning section of this tour takes you through 20km of stunning British Columbia scenery of big mountains and deep canyons. The morning also brings the world famous Hell's Gate rapid, as well as Scuzzy Rock and China bar rapids.
At the mid-way point of the tour, the rafts stop at a nice sandy beach for lunch. With stunning views in the heart of the Canyon, you'll have time to bask in the sun and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
After lunch comes more white water including the Epic Sailor's Bar, as well as Saddle Rock and Little Hell's Gate.
From the 'take-out' in Yale, British Columbia, enjoy a 55-minute bus ride back to the Kumsheen Resort. You'll receive complimentary access to the best apres-rafting in the industry. Soak in the hot-tub or enjoy a beverage at the poolside bar.
Inclusions for Hell's Gate Full-Day Whitewater Rafting Trip With Lunch
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Hell's Gate Full-Day Whitewater Rafting Trip With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Weight: Guests must be a minimum of 40kg (90lbs) to Power Raft through Hell's Gate.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All guests must complete KUMSHEEN's Release of Liability prior to departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo