OverviewHells Kitchen is a hot spot for tourists and locals alike. This tour is acomplete experience, thatbrings our guests to some of the best hidden treasures New York City has to offer. All while walking from one amazing food place to the next,you'll learn about the most interesting facts and stories of this neighborhood. You will hear how Hells Kitchen got its notorious name, why they had to do West Side story here, who lived here then and who lives here now. This area is a melting pot of so many ethnic backgrounds. Taste some of the best ethnic food New York has to offer!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourIn a small group of 8 people or less, you'll taste plenty of food and experience a NYC food tour like no other. Located on the Westside of Manhattan between 34th street and 59th street, lays the area called Hell’s Kitchen. This neighborhood of NYC has become one of the world’s best culinary experiences for the true food-lover. From chic world-class restaurants to the ethnic treasures that only local New Yorkers know about, our amazing choices never disappoint. While in Hell’s Kitchen, you will experience food from all over the globe and plenty of it. By choosing the Hell’s Kitchen Food Tour, you will be able to enjoy many of these famous restaurants any time of the year.
Inclusions for Hell's Kitchen Food Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Hell's Kitchen Food Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - but we'll be happy to offer directions if needed
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. We cannot accommodate Vegan, Kosher, or Gluten-free diets.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.