Hell's Kitchen Theatre District Wine Tour - New York City
OverviewHave fun learning about wine on a sommelier lead two hour walking wine tour through NYC's Lower East Side. You'll visit two restaurants and one wine shop while learning everything from food and wine pairing to blind tasting techniques.
Know More about this tourYou'll taste and learn from two wines at each stop, while enjoying deliciously prepared bites with food and wine pairing in mind. Our last stop is a well curated wine shop where you'll learn how to read wine labels, the best regions for value as well as enjoy a 10% discount on all wine purchases!
Six wines plus delicious bites is certainly a two hour tour to remember!
Our first stop is Tacuba Cantina! This beautiful Mexican restaurant is owned and operated by Chef Julian Medina of the Taloach restaurant group. Chef Medina has elevated Mexican cuisine to new heights while remaining true his and the food's beginnings.Experience our first pairing of an elegantsparkling wine from Cava, Spain, paired with Tacuba's legendary house Guacamole. The following is a full bodied red wine of the Chef's choosing for optimal pairing with Tacuba's Negro Modelo braised short rib tacos!
Our next stop takes us from Mexico City to Mykonos, Greece at Uncle Nick's Greek Cuisine.
It's here that we learn about the ancient world and taste two wines made from grapes older than the old world! These delicious wines, made from the grapes Malagousia and Agioritiko are the perfect accompaniment to the delicious assorted meze plates!
You'll enjoy pairing these wines with delicious bites like calamari and cool dips to Greek meatballs and sausages. served at the #1 Greek restaurant in Hell's Kitchen!
Our last stop is Grand Cru Wines and Spirits. Here you'll learn everything from reading wine labels and getting the best wines for value to how to open a bottle of wines properly.
You can enjoy a 10% discount on all wines at this stop and your sommelier guide will be more than happy to assist you while you shop if you wish.
Inclusions for Hell's Kitchen Theatre District Wine Tour
- Sommelier Guide
- Six wine tasting
- Assorted bites
Exclusions for Hell's Kitchen Theatre District Wine Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Wine and Dine Tour with Shopping from New York City
- Midtown Mix Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Go West Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Big Bus New York Night Tour
- Private Transfer John F Kennedy Airport JFK to Manhattan in SUV Executive
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum Overnight Experience
- Secrets of Central Park Walking Tour
- Athens Next Door Greek Food Tour in Astoria - Queens