Hello, Seoul Tour
OverviewInvitation to the 500 years of Seoul.
Know More about this tourHave you heard about history of Korea?
Korea has thousand years of history and Korea is Nation State.
If you are an international tourist, you might know Seoul City is one of the unique cities has hundreds years history footprints. You will see high-tech right next to thousand-year-old tradition. The palace is one of the popular historical places. Chosun Empire has ended in 1910 while Seoul has been the capital of the Jason dynasty for the past 500 years.
What is first thought of the word "Palace"? Place for kings and noble families? It is true, but only the part of it. You will see the zone where kings and families stayed with 2000 people ruled the whole country. There is only parts of palaces remain which makes many people find they are only for the king and family. The palace was the space for discussing how to rule the country. The palace was like a big company runs a huge organization, a nation where 2000 people are working together inside. Most people now understand the palace only for the king and family after modern city development.
Hotel(In Seoul) Driving through the famous Landmarks The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony Gyeongbok Palace The National Folk Museum Pass By The Presidential Blue House RedPine or Ginseng Center Drop off at Itaewon
Inclusions for Hello, Seoul Tour
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for Hello, Seoul Tour
- Drop-off Service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Gyeongbok Palace will be replaced by another tourist attraction when it is closed on Tuesdays.
The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony will be cancelled when it is rainy.
You might not be allowed to pass by the Presidential Blue House for the security.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace