Helsinki And Porvoo Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
OverviewDiscover the beautiful Helsinki city and visit nearby Medieval Porvoo town on this guided sightseeing bus tour. First, see Helsinki city's cultural landmarks and historic monuments, then continue to the medieval town of Porvoo to enjoy its cathedral, Town Hall Square and beautiful cobbled streets lined with local shops. Your 6-hour tour includes pickup from select Helsinki hotels and operates in a group of up to 50 passengers.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourMeet your experienced local guide, board the bus and depart from Helsinki Senate Square at 10am. (Pickup service is provided from select Helsinki hotels between 9:30-9:50am, see your voucher for exact pickup times.) Begin your Helsinki city tour by visiting a variety of cultural landmarks and historic monuments. Stop for photos at Sibelius Monument and Senate Square. Other Helsinki attractions include Olympic Stadium, Esplanade Park, Old Market Hall and Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral.
After spending the morning sightseeing in Helsinki, your bus tour will continue to the charming medieval town of Porvoo. Take a walking tour of Porvoo to see the Old Town Hall, Porvoo Cathedral, Devil's Stairs and the Statue of A. Edelfelt. Oversee the red warehouses on the shore line from the Bridge on Mannerheiminkatu Street.
Porvoo is a dream come true for food lovers because it is known for its restaurants and cafes. Take a break to have lunch in a local cafe and visit local artisans shop (at your own expense). After sightseeing in Porvoo, the tour bus will head back to Helsinki and conclude in Market Square.
Inclusions for Helsinki And Porvoo Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
Exclusions for Helsinki And Porvoo Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum of 5 numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Night Guided Walking Tour: History of Crime in Helsinki
- Private Helsinki Mental Asylum Walking Tour
- Helsinki All Star Walk
- 2 Days tour to Moominworld and Turku Castle from Helsinki
- Finnish Lakes and Forests (from Helsinki)
- Half-Day Porvoo Tour from Helsinki
- Helsinki Musical Tour
- Shore Excursion: Panoramic Helsinki and Seurasaari Open-Air Museum