Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Start your adventure with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour by bus between 10am and 4pm, and take in top attractions including the Sibelius monument and Temppeliaukio Church. With 18 stops along the route, enjoy the freedom to explore Helsinki at your own pace. Your ticket is valid for 24 hours and entitles you to discounts on top attractions.
With commentary in 10 different languages via your audio guide throughout the tour, spin past key sites of interest such as the Ateneum art museum, the flea market, Kiasma contemporary art museum, Market Square, the National Museum, the Olympic stadium, and Senate square. Along the way, gain insight into Helsinkis history and heritage.Languages include English, Russian, German, French,Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, and Finnish.
Hop on Hop off stops
1. Senate Square
2. The Olympia Terminal (Silja Line) / Mannerheim museum
3. Cafe Ursula/ Kaivopuisto Park
4. Compass Square
6. Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (Stop only on certain cruise ship days)
8. Melkki Cruise Terminal (Stop only on certain cruise ship days)
9. Flea Market/ Bulevardi
10. Swedish Theater/ Design Museum
11. Market Square (Departure point for Beautiful Canal Route)
12. Kiasma/ Central Railway Station
13. Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
14. Sibelius Monument
15. Olympic Stadium (under renovation, closed until 2019)
16. National Museum/ Parliament house/ Helsinki Music Center
17. Ateneum Art Museum/ Central Railway Station
18. Botanic Garden
Beautiful Canal Route Sightseeing Tour By Boat (1.5 hours)
Choose the cruise time to suit your schedule, then hop aboard your sightseeing boat in central Helsinki and head along the beautiful shoreline of Helsinki. With commentary from your on-board audio guide, discover famous landmarks like the Deger Canal, Helsinki zoo on Korkeasaari Island, and the UNESCO World Heritagelisted Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress.
During your 1.5-hour cruise, perhaps purchase snacks and drinks at the on-board cafe/ bar(own expense) and see a side of Helsinki from the water that many visitors miss. When your cruise comes to an end, step ashore to conclude your tour.
Guiding through loudspeakers in English, Finnish, German and Russian. Written version available in Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Estonian, Japanese and Chinese.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour: , May 2nd through September 30th: daily 10am through 4pm, every 30 minutes Sightseeing Canal Cruise departures daily: , May 1st through 18th: 10:30am, 12:30pm, an.. read more
Departure Details :
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour departure point:, Your route starts at Senate Square, however you may board the bus and exchange your voucher at any of the stops, , Sightseeing Canal Cruise departure point:, .. read more
OverviewCombine two beautiful and comprehensive sightseeing experiences and enjoy the best of Helsinki on land and at sea. The package includes a 1.5-hour canal cruise that takes you around the beautiful archipelago of the Finnish capital and Hop-On Hop-Off bus sightseeing tour covering all the main sites of this fascinating city. The bus tour ticket is valid 24 hours and entitles you to also get a discount on top attractions. Free WiFi is available on-board both the boat and the bus for your comfort.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Audio commentary during bus tour
- Commentary via loudspeakers during cruise
- Free WiFi on-board
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be at the boat departure point well in advance. The boat arrives at the pier about 30 minutes before the departure time.