OverviewDiscover Helsinki independently with the Helsinki Card. The card is a handy, economical way to make the most of your visit in Helsinki. It is a transport ticket and entrance ticket all in one and has a number of great value reductions and bonuses attached. Don't leave home without one!
Know More about this tourThe Helsinki Card comes with a complete guidebook of all the included attractions and excellent maps of the city. With you free travel on public transport (trams, metro, buses, train, boats to the islands) as well as free entrance to all major sights and museums, the Helsinki card is a great way to explore the city. You will be well equipped to get the most out of your stay in the city. The Helsinki Card also offers great value discounts such as 30% discount on the Finnair airport bus, discounts on tours out of town, tours to Tallinn, restaurants, concerts, sports, sauna, rentals and much more. You can choose a 24-, 48- or 72-hour Helsinki Card or Helsinki Card Region which also includes free travel on public transport in whole metropolitan area and rail link between Helsinki city center and Helsinki-Vantaa Airport.
SAVE MONEY WITH THE HELSINKI CARD OFFERING:
- Free Helsinki Audio City Tour Panorama Sightseeing
- Tour in 10 languages (operates daily)
- Unlimited travel on Helsinkis public buses, trams, metro, trains and boats
- Free admission to top museums and attractions
- Complimentary travel to and discounted entry to Korkeasaari Zoo Island
- Free travel to and admission to Suomenlinna Fortress
- 30% discount on the Finnair airport bus between central Helsinki and Helsinki Airport
- Complimentary guidebook, including city map and sightseeing information, available in English, German, Swedish, Russian and Finnish.
Inclusions for Helsinki Card
- Free entrance to major sights and museums
- Free Helsinki Tour in 10 languages (operates daily)
- Free Hop on Hop off City Sightseeing by bus (May-Sept)
- Free Beautiful Canal Route sightseeing by boat (May -Sep)
- Unlimited travel on public transport within the city
- Free travel and entrances to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- Helsinki Card guide book, including a map and extensive information
- 25 other establishments with discounts in shopping, restaurants, concert tickets, and much more!
- Free Wifi on-board
Exclusions for Helsinki Card
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Itinerary:FREE AUDIO CITY TOUR PANORAMA SIGHTSEEING:
This city tour takes in the most important sights of Helsinki. The tour is an audio-visual experience, during which it is possible to listen to commentary through headphones with a choice of 10 languages (Finnish, Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese). There are also sound effects to bring the sights to life and tie them in with the history of the city. Senate Square, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Opera House and Finlandia House are amongst the highlights. The tour will stop at either Temppeliaukio Church (the church in the rock!) or the Sibelius Monument.
In addition to the above, in summer season you get the enjoy the following extras:Ateneum Art Museum
Exhibition Centre WeeGee
Finnish Museum of Photography
Haltia, Finnish Nature Centre
Helsinki Art Museum Tennis Palace
Helsinki City Museum
Hotel And Restaurant Museum
Military Museum’ s Manege
Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
Museum of Finnish Architecture
Museum of Technology
National Museum of Finland
Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
Sinebrychoff Art Museum Suomenlinna Fortress (Museum & Experience)
Conducted Tour of Suomenlinna Fortress
Ehrensvärd Museum Submarine Vesikko
Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
Urho Kekkonen Museum Tamminiemi
In addition to the above, in summer season (May-Sep) you get the enjoy the following extras: Free Helsinki Sightseeing Canal Cruise Free Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour during the whole summer
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the card also provides discounted or value added shopping, restaurants and concert tickets, and much more! You will receive 85 fantastic offers when you present the Helsinki Card.
Discounted entry to the Natural History Museum
Discounted entry to Sea Life Helsinki
Discounted entry to Studio Aalto Discounted entry to the Aalto House
Discounted entry to Kunsthalle Helsinki
Discounted entry to Finnish Aviation Museum
Discounted entry to Heureka, the Finnish Science Centre
Discounted entry to Suomenlinna Toy Museum
Discounted entry to GAME OVER Escape Rooms
Discounted entry to Flytour Helsinki
Discounted entry to Skywheel Helsinki
Discount at Lappish Restauranta Saaga
Discount at Finnish restaurant Savotta
Discount at Russian Restaurant Saslik
Discount at Hard Rock Café Helsinki
Discount at Kankurin Tupa Discount at Moomin Shop
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
When exchanging your voucher, you will be given the Helsinki Card guide book with information on museums and establishments associated with the program. The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and if necessary - information on the discounts offered.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Best of Helsinki Private Tour
- Helsinki Combination Tour: 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Canal Sightseeing Cruise
- Helsinki Panorama Sightseeing Audio Tour
- Private Helsinki Forest Walking Tour
- Private 1-Hour Helsinki Archipelago High-speed Boat Cruise
- Private Sailing Tour in Helsinki Archipelago
- Half-Day Forest Bike Tour from Helsinki