Helsinki Combination Tour: 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour And Canal Sightseeing Cruise
OverviewCombine two beautiful and comprehensive sightseeing experiences and enjoy the best of Helsinki on land and at sea. The package includes a 1.5-hour canal cruise that takes you around the beautiful archipelago of the Finnish capital and Hop-On Hop-Off bus sightseeing tour covering all the main sites of this fascinating city. The bus tour ticket is valid 48 hours and entitles you to also get a discount on top attractions. Free WiFi is available on-board both the boat and the bus for your comfort.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourExperience the Finnish capital by land and sea with this combination ticket that shows youthe best of Helsinki by bus and canal boat.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Sightseeing Tour (48-hour ticket):
This hop-on hop-off bus tour takes you to the top sights of Helsinki, such as the Sibelius Monument and Temppeliaukio Rock Church. The route is carefully planned, with 18 stops. Please see the Itinerary for a list of stops.
On the bus, you can listen to the onboard audio commentary in a choice of 10 languages via the provided, single-use, individual headsets. Languages include English, Russian, German, French,Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, and Finnish. To ensure your ride is as comfortable as possible, buses come with free Wi-Fi, fun and friendly staff, and experienced drivers.In bad weather, the roof on your bus can be installed quickly to protect against rain.
Your ticket is valid for 48 hours and also entitles you to select discounts at top attractions.
With commentary in 10 different languages via your audio guide throughout the tour, spin past key sites of interest such as the Ateneum Art Museum, the flea market, Kiasma contemporary art museum, Market Square, the National Museum, the Olympic stadium, and Senate Square. Along the way, gain insight into Helsinkis history and heritage.
Beautiful Canal Route Sightseeing Tour By Boat (1.5 hours)
Choose the cruise time to suit your schedule, then hop aboard your sightseeing boat in central Helsinki and head along the beautiful shoreline of Helsinki. With commentary from your on-board audio guide, discover famous landmarks like the Deger Canal, Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island, and the UNESCO World Heritagelisted Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress.
During your 1.5-hour cruise, perhaps purchase snacks and drinks at the on-board cafe/ bar(own expense) and see a side of Helsinki from the water that many visitors miss. When your cruise comes to an end, step ashore to conclude your tour.
Guiding through loudspeakers in English, Finnish, German and Russian. Written version available in Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Estonian, Japanese and Chinese.
Inclusions for Helsinki Combination Tour: 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour And Canal Sightseeing Cruise
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour (ticket valid 48 hours)
- Sightseeing cruise
- Audio commentary onbus tour
- Commentary via loudspeakers oncruise
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
Exclusions for Helsinki Combination Tour: 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour And Canal Sightseeing Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Sightseeing Stops:
- Senate Square
- The Olympia Terminal (for Silja Line)
- Café Ursula Eira (Only 15 min walking to/from Hernesaari Cruise Terminal)
- Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (Stop only on the certain cruise ship days)
- Melkki Cruise Terminal (Stop only on the certain cruise ship days)
- Flea Market
- Swedish Theatre
- Market Square (with Helsinki City Hall located a 1-minute walk away)
- Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- Sibelius monument
- Olympic Stadium (Olympic Stadium under renovation)
- National Museum, Parliament House and Helsinki Music Centre
- Ateneum Art Museum, Central Railway Station
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be at the boat departure point well in advance. The boat arrives at the pier about 30 minutes before the departure time.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.