Helsinki Forest Walking TourWrite a Review
From USD 20.93
OverviewHelsinki is green and this half-day walking tour will show you all the shades of it on this forest tour. Your local guide will take you to the most prestige parts of nature reserves within Helsinki. The guide will introduce the ways the Finns spend recreational time in the woods. You get to pick up some seasonal herbs, berries or mushrooms as well.
Know More about this tourYour walking tour starts from the Herttoniemi Metro Station, located east from central Helsinki.
From the metro station you start walking to Kivinokka area. Along the way you go trough idyllic allotment gardens with huts, summer cottages in the woods and timeless solid forests. In the forest you have an opportunity to collect some seasonal herbs, berries or mushrooms.
There is also a small beach and a cafealong the shoreline for a quick swim and snack should you feel like it. If you want to test the waters, bring a swimwear.The tour finished at the Herttoniemi Metro Station.
Inclusions for Helsinki Forest Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Helsinki Forest Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Food or drinks are not provided, but there are places where you can purchase some on the way (own expense)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.