Helsinki Shore Excursion
OverviewGreet your guide right at the dock and embark on an explorative walking tour of Finland's capital. Enjoy the company of a specialist local guide Get acquainted with Helsinki's history in an efficient way organized professionally See all the highlights of Helsinki and vibrant atmosphere of the food market Tour ends back at the dock - No need to worry about transfers or missing your ship
Know More about this tour
Welcome to Helsinki! Enjoy the ultimate walking tour in the city for cruise ship passengers.
Meet your guide and small group tour ( max 8 people) right at the dock and start discovering Helsinki with a specialist local guide.
Listen as your guide shares intimate knowledge of the city and arrive at Senate Square, a significant site shrouded in historical heritage.
Pass the exuberant Helsinki Cathedral, and then absorb the charm of local Finns in their everyday heyday.
Admire the classical facades of the Rock Church and the Finlandia Hall before enjoying the brightly colored houses of Mannerheim district, a quaint canalside district.
Hear tales of varied architecture, a lively cafe culture, and plethora of picturesque natural delights; and then continue through the green Esplanade Park between luxury houses and cafés in neo renaissance style.
Pose for photos beside the Market Square, and then scour the scenery for the Presidential Palace and then delve into the vibrant atmosphere of the food market in Helsinki. Conclude your tour at the market if you have the time and enjoy some local food or join your guide to leave you back at the dock on time for your ship's departure. All details taken care of!
Enjoy efficient, hassle free tour from/to dock. Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 8 people. Discover the rich cultural tapestry of Helsinki.
3-hour walking tour of the citys most prominent sights.
Inclusions for Helsinki Shore Excursion
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Helsinki Shore Excursion
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers MUST provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2 Days tour to Moominworld and Turku Castle from Helsinki
- Finnish Lakes and Forests (from Helsinki)
- Half-Day Porvoo Tour from Helsinki
- Helsinki Musical Tour
- Shore Excursion: Panoramic Helsinki and Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Shore Excursion: Helsinki Panoramic Sightseeing Tour
- Helsinki Highlights Tour By Tram And Walking
- Helsinki Shore Excursion: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat Combination Tour