Helsinki Sightseeing Canal Cruise
OverviewSee the sights of Helsinki from the water on a 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise! Relax inside in the lower saloon or out on deck, and admire the beautiful islands that make up Helsinki archipelago. Cruise past top city attractions like the UNESCO-listed Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress and hear about Helsinki’s 16th-century history from the onboard commentary. Free WiFi is available on-board for your comfort.
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourHop aboard your sightseeing cruise at the Market Square in central Helsinki and take a seat in the boats lower saloon, or take a stroll around the deck, admiring the sights of Helsinki as you cruise. Some 62 miles (100km) of gorgeous coastline frame the city, and the sea that surrounds it is home to an archipelago of nearly 300 islands.
Watch out for Korkeasaari Island, home to Helsinki Zoo, and pass the incredible Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress a UNESCO World Heritage Site that straddles several skerries (smaller islands) in the Helsinki archipelago. Listen to the onboard commentary to learn fun facts and trivia about this top Helsinki attraction; built in the mid-18th century, the maritime fortress was created as a principal military base for Sweden during the Russo-Swedish War.
Order a drink from the onboard bar (own expense), and relax while gliding past Deger Canal, one of the citys iconic waterways. Look out for Helsinkis impressive fleet of icebreaker ships, which help keep most of Finlands ports open throughout the bitter winters, and hear tales of the citys history. Founded as an important hub for Baltic Sea trade in the 16th century, Helsinki was later conquered by Russia before becoming the independent city as it stands today.
After 1.5 hours cruising around the shoreline, return to the port near Market Square.
Inclusions for Helsinki Sightseeing Canal Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Onboard commentary via loudspeakers
- Free WiFi on-board
Exclusions for Helsinki Sightseeing Canal Cruise
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.