Helsinki Small-Group Walking Tour
OverviewTake advantage of this opportunity to discover beautiful Helsinki, affectionately known as the "White City of the North" or the "Daughter of the Baltic" on a private walking tour. Your discovery begins as you pass by the bustling city harbour with its many large ships and picturesque islands dotting the horizon, here you will enjoy a short walk to the colourful open-air market to stretch your legs. You will pass Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art, Kiasma, designed by the American architect Steven Hall and finally make a stop for a visit inside the unique Temppeliaukio Church (also known as the Rock Church), blasted into solid rock.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourStart this 2-2,5-hour sightseeing tour of the Finnish capital at your chosen time front of the City Hall.
Continue along the coastal road passing the beautiful Uspenski Cathedral the biggest Orthodox cathedral in Northern Europe - and the photo stop at Senate Square with the white Helsinki Cathedral as a backdrop. Here you will enjoy a short walk to the colorful open-air market in the Market Square popular amongst tourists and locals alike.
Then its time to the walk and on to Mannerheim Street, which is the main street through the city, where you can see the Parliament House, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall. You will also pass the Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art, Kiasma, designed by the American architect Steven Hall.
At the end you can make a personal visit the quirky Temppeliaukio Church (also known as the Rock Church), built into solid rock, before returning back through the city to your cruise ship or hotel.
During the tour you can also utilize your experienced local guide to give you tips for how to make the most of your time in the vibrant Nordic capital.
Inclusions for Helsinki Small-Group Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Helsinki Small-Group Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.