OverviewEmbark on an outdoor adventure amid the gorgeous natural surroundings of St John and enjoy three fun activities in one tour! Paddle your kayak across Caneel Bay from Honeymoon Beach and then snorkel and hike around Henley Cay. Marvel at the abundance of coral in the reef within Virgin Islands National Park, and admire scenic views of the bay and the nearby British Virgin Islands from the top of the hiking trail. Choose from a 3- or 5-hour outing (the latter option includes lunch), with guided instruction and equipment included in your tour.
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourWhether you’re an experienced kayaker and snorkeler, or you’re just getting your feet wet, enjoy the challenge of paddling across Caneel Bay to Henley Cay!
Meet your guide at Honeymoon Beach for a full safety briefing, including paddling and snorkeling instruction. Then put on your lifejacket and hop on your kayak for an exciting paddle across the tropical bay.
When you reach Henley Cay, a tranquil and uninhabited cay within Virgin Islands National Park, gaze in wonder at the fantastic coral reef teeming with colorful schools of fish. Relax on the sandy, protected beach, which is fringed on both sides by the reef, where snorkelers will discover an impressive array of colorful corals – including brain, pillar, sheet, star and even the endangered elkhorn and staghorn coral.
Watch an abundance of seabirds and take in the scenic view of Caneel Bay and Honeymoon Beach. Then follow your guide on a hike to the highest point on Henley Cay's trail, where you’ll enjoy awesome views of the British Virgin Islands. After your tour, return to Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay Resort.
Option 1:If you select the 3-hour option, you'll depart at 9am
Option 2:If you select the 5-hour option, you’ll depart in the morning and enjoy a complimentary lunch.
Inclusions for Henley Cay Adventure Tour In St John
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Safety briefing
- Life jacket
- Access to locker rooms and restrooms
- Lunch (if 5-hour tour option selected)
Exclusions for Henley Cay Adventure Tour In St John
- Lunch (if 3-hour tour option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and footwear that can get wet
Note: water in Henley Cay can be choppy at times; not suitable for children
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.