Heraklion Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
OverviewDiscover the sights of Heraklion on this fun, open-top hop-on hop-off bus tour. Admire panoramic views of top Heraklion attractions and hop on and off at any of 10 stops around town. Ride to the Palace of Knossos and see its ancient Minoan relics, or stop at the Venetian fortress, Heraklion Archaeological Museum and other must-sees. With your unlimited use 1-day ticket, you can hop on and off whenever you wish during the day. Add audio commentary and a complimentary city map and its the ideal way to explore Cretes capital.
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourCretes capital is a vibrant mix of ancient and medieval history, outstanding museums and enticing shopping and restaurants, all topped off with the ancient Palace of Knossos, located just outside town. With all this to discover, a hop-on hop-off bus tour is one of the best ways to get to know the city.
With your 1-day ticket, board the open-top bus at any of the 10 stops and spend the day hopping off and back on again at any of the stops you choose. See the Itinerary for the full list of stops. Ride the bus to Knossos and spend time exploring this fascinating site, where the palaces and courtyards of Cretes Minoan capital stood between around 3400 and 2100 BC. Wander around the relics of the chambers of King Minos, and conjure up visions of the mythical beast, the Minotaur, that reputedly roamed a labyrinth here.
Admire other top Heraklion attractions including the 16th-century Koules Venetian fortress on the harbor front, and the old city gates. Or hop off to visit Heraklion Archaeological Museum, the Natural History Museum, or the grave of Cretes beloved 20th-century writer Nikos Kazantzakis.
Enjoy unlimited use of your ticket throughout the day, hopping on and off whenever you wish, however many times you wish. Buses depart from each stop on a regular basis, so you can explore at your own pace. End your tour whenever you want at any stop its up to you!
Inclusions for Heraklion Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio commentary
- Heraklion city map
Exclusions for Heraklion Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Heraklion Hop-On Hop-Off Stops:
- Fitaki Megaron
- Venetian Castle
- Historical Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Kazantzakis Grave
- Jesus Gate
- Palace of Knossos
- Hotel Galaxy
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Heraklion Port Arrival Terminus
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Heraklion Bites and Sights Morning Small Group Tour
- Acqua Plus Water Park Entrance Ticket with Transport
- Cretan Horse riding in Finikia and Giouchtas Mountains
- Spinalonga and Cretan Culture Tour with Boat Trip
- Ancient Palace of Knossos Tour
- Private Tour to Knossos and Archaeological Museum or Shopping from Heraklion
- Cretan Night - Live Music and Dance