Herculaneum Private Tour For Families From Naples
OverviewExplore the ancient town of Herculaneum buried by the eruption of Mt vesuvius in 79 AD with this special tour designed especially for kids! Choose a private transport option to comfortably reach the archaeological site with your family and start this amazing journey through roman times! Keep your kids engaged and discover step by step Herculaneum impressive UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Know More about this tour
You private driver will pick you up at Naples Cruise Terminal if you arrive by cruise ship or anywhere else in town upon request. Relax in your deluxe vehicle during a short 20 minutes drive and enjoy the amazing view of the enchanting Bay of Naples before arriving at Herculaneum archaeological site. Meet your child-friendly guide then purchase the tickets at your own expense. Star your guided tour from the marina with its 300 skeletons fossilized by the devastating eruption of Mt Vesuvius then begin your exploration of the centre of the ancient roman town with its well preserved basalt-stone streets . Learn how Herculaneum was buried beneath a river of hot mud and how its citizens tried to flee the eruption. Jump at the chance to visit the House of Neptune and Amphitrite with its marvellous mosaic or stop by of some Herculaneums highlights such as the public baths, the outdoor gym, the food shop with its counter and jars and the Hall of the Augustales! Keep in mind that this private tour can be tailored to your family interests and it is a unique interactive experience for your kids! At the end of tour your children will receive our original Herculaneum4Kids Game Kit to continue the discovery of Herculaneum and the Roman World on their own. If time permits do not miss the chance to pop into the bookshop at Herculaneum. The visit will lasts approximately 2 hours. Your deluxe vehicle will take you back to the cruise terminal or your hotel in Naples.
Inclusions for Herculaneum Private Tour For Families From Naples
- Professional English speaking driver
- Blue Badge guide
- Special map
- Herculaneum4Kids kit
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fuel and pay tolls
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Herculaneum Private Tour For Families From Naples
- Entrance fees(approximately 11 per person - people under 18 showing a valid ID enter for free)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Wear appropriate shoes. Sun gears from May to September
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Herculaneum Group Tour from Naples
- POMPEII EXCURSION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI EXCURSION INCLUDING THE BLUE GROTTO OPTION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI SHOW AND GO WITH BLUE GROTTO OPTION
- POMPEII, POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST CRUISE FROM NAPLES
- POMPEII AND SORRENTO WITH LIMONCELLO TASTING FROM NAPLES