Herculaneum Ruins And Naples National Archaeological Museum Private Tour
OverviewBe ready to live this amazing experience in the Ancient Roman city of Herculaneum,with a full immersion in the habits of the time. Your driver will pick meet you in the lobby of your hotel, and will drive you to Ercolano, where you will meet your guide. You will visit the archaeological site - where you will be led through the ruins and the Archaeological Museum of Naples to complete your tour next to the historical centre of Naples.
Know More about this tour
In the 79AC, the small urban settlement of Herculaneum was destroyed and covered by layers of ashes and lava. Centuries later, the city has been excavated and brought back to life.
Your guide will lead you into the streets of the city, showing you the magnificence of the domus, the timeless beauty of the Baths, but what will leave you breathless is the perfection of the wooden doors and furniture, still standing, since burned and charred by the lava. Your guide will explain you in detail the habits of the local population, comparing Herculaneum to the near Pompeii, whose lifestyle was completely different.
After a break for lunch, your driver will bring you to the MANN in order to continue the tour. As you will realise, the Archaeological Museum hosts a collection of statues, relics and frescoes from Pompeii and the bordering areas.
You will even visit the famous Gabinetto Segreto del Re reproducing a section of the red-light district and the restored lately opened to the public Egyptian section one of the biggest in Italy.
The tour will last more or less 6 hours.
At the end of the tour, your guide will be happy to provide you additional info, suggestions and directions.
You will absolutely love this tour!
Inclusions for Herculaneum Ruins And Naples National Archaeological Museum Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Herculaneum Ruins And Naples National Archaeological Museum Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio