OverviewBoard your private tour and visit the ruin of Herculaneum, named after the Roman hero Hercules. You will stop for 2 hours in the ruins area.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel or bed and breakfast in Naples or Sorrento and head by highway for approximately 30 minutes. Arrive at the Herculaneum ruins.
According to legend, the city was founded by Hercules. This residential city for the Roman aristocracy was buried under a blanket of mud and pyroclastic materials following the eruption of Mount Vesuvio in 79 AD. Its discovery occurred in 1709.
The driver will wait in the parking lot until you are done and transfer you back to your destination.
Inclusions for Herculaneum Ruins Private Half-Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Herculaneum Ruins Private Half-Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Guide in Herculaneum
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.