Heritage And Fado Neighborhood Tour With A Local - LisbonWrite a Review
From USD 27.52
OverviewExperience Lisbon like a local during this 3-hour private tour of the Portuguese capital. Explore the citys oldest neighborhood, the Alfama district, and visit the Praa do Comrcio, the largest square in Europe. Learn about the history and symbolism of Fado, the traditional music of Portugal, and stop by important city landmarks throughout the day. This private tour is led by a local and offers the perfect opportunity for an intimate and personalized view into the history and culture of Lisbon.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourBegin the private tour of Lisbon by meeting up with Luis, a local guide. This walk involves wandering through a labyrinth of narrow city streets that hold many hidden treasures and are often overlooked by tourists. Start in the biggest square in Europe,Praa do Comrcio, also known as Trader's Square. Hear how the city has changed through the centuries, from the Phoenician period through the Golden Era of the Discoveries, as well as the 1755 Great Earthquakes and its consequences for the city.
Then head over to the Alfama district and get to know the history of Lisbons oldest neighborhood. The birthplace of Fado, hear the local sounds of the city while wandering along the Tagus River and past historic monuments. Stop by the House of Spikes and Old Church, stopping at your leisure to snap photos or take a rest.
This tour is fully customizable and can be designed to suit your interests and needs. Dont miss the opportunity to learn about Lisbons rich history from an expert guide, and get all your questions about local life answered by a true Lisonite. This private tour offers the ultimate personalized experience and is a great way to see the city from a truly intimate angle.
Inclusions for Heritage And Fado Neighborhood Tour With A Local
- One light refreshemnt during the tour
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Guest pick-up
Exclusions for Heritage And Fado Neighborhood Tour With A Local
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.