Heritage Foodelicious - SingaporeWrite a Review
Serving up a true melting pot of fl avours and food, Singapore’s cultural diversity is reflected through the array of local cuisines comprising Chinese, Malay, Indian and Peranakan.
- Geylang Serai market
- Malay and Indian cuisine
- Singaporean favourites like Roti Prata and Thosai
Know More about this tour
The bustling Geylang Serai market lies at the heart of the Malay community and features predominately Malay and Indian cuisine. The famous market has a wet section selling fresh produce, from live fi sh to spices, and a food centre on the upper level. Enjoy all time Singaporean favourites like Roti Prata and Thosai taken with a frothy glass of Teh Tarik.
Traditionally associated with the Peranakan and Eurasian communities, the Joo Chiat/Katong enclave is a treasure trove rich in history and picture-perfect architecture of pre-war shophouses. To Singaporeans this neighborhood is home to the famous Laksa, Ondeh-ondeh and other delicacies. And, if you’re lucky, you’ll get to watch popiah masters standing over hot griddles twirling dollops of dough in mid-air to make those paper thin wrappers for fresh spring rolls.
Inclusions for Heritage Foodelicious
- Pick-up and drop-off service from major hotels except where indicated. Please note pick-up time is half an hour before starting time.
- Services of an English Speaking Licensed Guide.
- Goods and Services Tax.
- Includes touring in private transportation.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.