OverviewStart your night or end your day with a sunset dinner cruise. Watch the vibrant sunset over Hervey Bay while cruising into the spectacular pristine water ways between Fraser Island and the mainland. See the city lights sparkle, the monumental Pier and the glow of the harbor precinct all while enjoying a combination of fresh Hervey Bay seafood and non seafood options.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from Hervey Bay accommodations, your dinner cruise departs from Great Sandy Straits Marina.
Travel along the pristine waterways between Fraser Island and mainland Queensland, watching for dolphins and turtles as you admire the sunset over Hervey Bay. Dine on fresh seafood and non-seafood dishes, which include hot and cold finger foods served on the deck so you don’t miss any of the views. Items may include Hervey Bay king prawns, mixed gourmet pastries, fresh half-shell oysters, half-shell Hervey Bay scallops, a mixed sushi platter, kebabs, and crumbed or tempura fish bites (other items may be substituted or added).
As the evening continues, take in the twinkle of the city lights along the 8 miles (13 km) of beachfront that is the Charlton Esplanade. Cruise past Urangan Pier, and admire the glow of the harbor precinct as the sky darkens. Specific destinations are determined by tides and weather conditions. One drink is included—a beer or glass of wine, sparkling wine, or soft drink; a wide variety of other drinks are available for purchase on board.
When you return to the marina, you are free to continue your night independently at a number of establishments in Hervey Bay, or head back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Hervey Bay Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Glass of sparkling wine, wine, or beer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Hervey Bay Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Additional drinks (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 5 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Cruise is wheelchair accessible, however the hotel transfers are NOT accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.