Herzegovina Classics In A Day Tour From Mostar
OverviewThis tour is a day in the open. Visiting ancient Islamic monastery of Blagaj and Orthodox monastery of itomislii will answer all the questions on cultural and religious heritage of the days bygone. Spectacular view of Poitelj fort and the narrow streets leading to it will give a glimpse into Ottoman times. Kravice cascades offer both beautiful scenery and the thrill of swimming beneath one of the most beautiful world's wonders.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourIn a country so rich in historical and natural heritage, it is next to impossible to decide which places deserve your full attention. So let us do it for you. This touroffers you the best of the region. Walking under the cliffs of Blagaj towards the 16th century Islamic monastery by the cool Buna river will show you some of the world's most spectacular sceneries. Same goes for the tranquility of Orthodox monastery in itomislii. There, one can learn on religion as much as on sacred art. Narrow and winding streets of Poitelj lead its visitors to the medieval castle dominating the Neretva valley. But one should also stop and take a rest in the shade of fig trees enjoying freshly squeezed fruit juices Poitelj is known for. The pearl of Herzegovina, Kravice cascades, are as much visual as hedonistic experience. Spectacular vista of the cascades surely invites you to take a leap in the cool waters of Trebiat river during a hot summer's day.
Inclusions for Herzegovina Classics In A Day Tour From Mostar
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Herzegovina Classics In A Day Tour From Mostar
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.