Herzegovina Day Tour From Mostar And SarajevoWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy exploring the region of Herzegovina while on this 10-hour tour from either Mostar or Sarajevo. Follow your guide to discover he Old Bridge and Meugorje, one of the most popular and most visited sites of Catholic pilgrimage in Europe. Head to the spring of Buna, which lays next to a Muslim complex, before viewing the local waterfalls of Kravice.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourBegin the tour with a pick up from either your Mostar or Sarajevo accommodations. Come 9:30am, make your official departure for Hercegovina after everyone is picked up. Upon your arrival, make your first stop at the Orthodox monastery Zitomislic and Pocitelj. This location will serve as the perfect starting point for cultural immersion. Next, head to the Kravice waterfalls to visit the local natural attractions. Feel the mist of the waterfall on your skin as you take photos, accompanied by your guide.
At 2:00pm, you will visit Medjugorje, one of the most popular and most visited sites of the Catholic pilgrimage in Europe. Head to Blagaj afterwards where you will enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant (at own expense). While there, enjoy views of one of the most popular river springs in Europe and an elaborate Muslim complex, known as Tekija. Finally, tour the old city of Mostar and listen as your guide provides you with historical content. Once the tour comes to an end, the driver will return you to your accommodations.
Inclusions for Herzegovina Day Tour From Mostar And Sarajevo
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Afternoon tea
Exclusions for Herzegovina Day Tour From Mostar And Sarajevo
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Dress code is formal
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.