Hidden Charms Of Tiong Bahru - Singapore
- Pinnacles at Duxton
- Tiong Bahru
- Qi Tian Gong Temple
Know More about this tour
The Pinnacles @ Duxton takes the title of being the world’s tallest public housing project. Enjoy stunning view of the Singapore landscape from the 50th storey skybridge.
Next is a visit to Tiong Bahru, one of Singapore’s oldest public housing estate built in the 1920s that has creatively evolved into a unique neighbourhood that balances heritage and swanky hipster lifestyle.
The Tiong Bahru Market, built in 1955, may be the first modern market to be built in a housing estate but still boasts some of the best hawker stalls for local culinary delights.
The 90-year-old Qi Tian Gong Temple, Singapore’s oldest temple honours the Monkey God, who bestows blessing and protection.
A bakery where time stood still. With a history spanning four generations, Galicier Pastry is steeped in family tradition using only the freshest ingredients, bought daily, to create Galicier’s traditional nyonya kuehs and retro cakes.
The design and décor of Nostalgia Hotel are inspired by Singapore’s colonial years as well as the romantic history of the neighbourhood. After all, Tiong Bahru was once known as an area where the well-heeled kept their mistresses. It’s ‘old-world charm with a dash of modernism.
Inclusions for Hidden Charms Of Tiong Bahru
- Pick-up and drop-off service from major hotels except where indicated. Please note pick-up time is half an hour before starting time.
- Services of an English Speaking Licensed Guide.
- Goods and Services Tax.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Singapore Round-Island Tour with Changi Prison, Kranji War Memorial and Bright Hill Temple
- Sentosa Island Tour with Singapore Cable Car and Optional S.E.A Aquarium
- Singapore Night Sightseeing Tour with Gardens by the Bay and Bugis Street
- Kampong Glam and Sultan Mosque Morning Walking Tour
- Admission Ticket to Gardens by the Bay in Singapore with Transport
- Singapore's Colonial District Walking Tour
- Singapore Night Tour: Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and River Cruise
- Full-Day Safari Experience in Singapore