Hidden Corners Of Madrid Walking Tour
OverviewEnjoy Madrid seen from a different perspective, less touristic, more local and away from the mainstream touristic traffic. You will see the other side of the historical center of Madrid, will learn about cultural background, history and modern life. You will get closer to the daily life of "madrileos" and will takepart in it for a brief moment.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourThe central part of Madrid is curiously divided into two parts by the main citys traffic artery - Gran Via Street. In itself this street is a landmark in many ways, but besides that it has become a natural dividing strip between the classical and trendy Madrid. In the other side you will see a different "face" of Madrid, more dynamical and evolving, a mixture of centuries' traditions with modernity and trendiness.
This walking tour will take you through Malasaa, Chueca and Chamberi districts and will expose the depth of local cultural traditions beyond royal dynasties and the classical landmarks. At the end of the tour you will stop for a refreshment or a glass of wine and a tapa.
Inclusions for Hidden Corners Of Madrid Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Drink and Tapas (snack)
Exclusions for Hidden Corners Of Madrid Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Private Transportation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Your guide will meet you at your hotel.
Any necessary transportation via metro or bus is included, but does not include private transportation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.