This is a 7 kilometer bike ride that visits famous attractions as well as hidden gems in Kyoto such as the Kinkakuji, Daitokuji Temple Complex in order to visit the Koto-in and Zuiho-in, Imamiyajinja and the Kitanotenmangu Temple.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Kyoto is a city that is best explored by bicycle. Â Your tour guide willÂ have a carefully curated selection of routes that focus on showing you the beautiful contours of this ancient capital.
This tour is much more than just visiting the busy tourist sites. Your journey is crafted on leisure, scenery, and culture, while uncovering some of the best-kept secrets in Kyoto.
You will meet with your guide around 9am andÂ begin with stops at the World Heritage temples and shrines, and gradually make your way along the cozy backstreets to quieter, more intimate Zen garden settings. You will be taken to places rarely seen by the average Kyoto dweller and tranquil environments carefully hidden from the hustle and bustle of the urban landscape.
Treat yourself to a new and unique understanding of Kyoto, put down the guidebook, and allow your guideÂ to give you a truly unforgettable experience.
This bike ride is designed for anyone over the age of 10 who can ride a bicycle. Â TheÂ folding bikes used on this tour offer a safe, fun, and comfortable experience to riders of any height, skill, or fitness level.
Inclusions for Hidden Kyoto Bike Tour
- English-speaking route coordinator
- Rental bike
- Rental helmet
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Hidden Kyoto Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
No-shows are nonrefundable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.