Hidden Paris: Day Bike Tour
OverviewExperience Paris charming back streets, local neighborhoods and amazing monuments as you cruise leisurely through the city of lights. Perfect for all ages and fitness levels, this bike tour is a fantastic orientation to Parisian culture and local secrets. Discover areas like the Marais, Bastille , Seine riversides, the Latin Quarter and secret passageways.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourYou will cycle through the city of lights, learn the history and unknown stories, ride through charming hidden streets and feel Paris as a local.
Your guide will ensure to share recommendations of local restaurants, food markets, things to do and more. For more than three hours, you will ride at a very leisurely pace, which is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels.
Inclusions for Hidden Paris: Day Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Bike tour
- Use of bicycle and helmet
Exclusions for Hidden Paris: Day Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel de Ville - The Marais - Place Des Vosges - The Bastille - The river Seine Notre-Dame - Ile St. Louis - Ile de la Cité - Sainte Chapelle - The Latin Quarter - St. Germain - Pont Neuf - The Louvre Museum - Orsay Museum - Tuileries Gardens- Les Halles- The Pompidou Centre -Views of the Eiffel Tower.
Some of the spots you will see during your tour:
- A stray cannonball from the Revolution
- Paris' ancient 1,000 year old wall
- One of the most expensive restaurants on earth
- The most famous (yet anonymous) French graffiti artist
- Houses of Jim Morrison & Victor Hugo
- Favorite French bakeries
- Famous movie spots
- Local back streets & local neighborhoods
Tours follow carefully planned routes, which primarily stay on bike paths, riversides and small one-way streets
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours operate under any weather conditions. Rain 'ponchos' available, please dress accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Night Combo: Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour and Seine River Cruise with Champagne
- Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day in Paris
- Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" Late Night Show with Champagne
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour